International hacking group known as the Anonymous have continued their xyver onslaught on the Nigerian government as they gear up support to the #ENDSARS protest.
Top Stories For You
- Disbanded SARS Allegedly Raided Homes In Lagos, Arrest Many At Night (VIDEO)
- ‘Fool!’ Angry Wizkid Calls Out Reekado Banks On Twitter
- FCT Committee Bans #ENDSARS Protest in Abuja For Violating COVID-19 Guideline
- MC Oluomo Allegedly Sends Thugs To Disrupt #ENDSARS Protest in Lagos
- “Anonymous” Hacking Group Gives Nigerian Govt 72 Hours To #ENDSARS (VIDEO)
Anonymous on Friday, 16 October, 2020, hacked into the official Twitter account of the Nigerian Broadcasting Corporations (NBC), a government institution that regulate broadcasting service in the country.
Anonymous made several tweets via the account to emphasis the fact that they have completely taken over the account.
Anonymous is a decentralized international activist/hacktivist collective/movement that is widely known for its various cyber attacks against several governments, government institutions and government agencies, corporations,