Today, a Groundnut Seller at the protest ground at Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos became a millionaire. The old lady who came around hawking groundnut that was barely worth a thousand Naira left the scene as a millionaire courtesy of well meaning Nigerian youth.
Top Stories For You
- Disbanded SARS Allegedly Raided Homes In Lagos, Arrest Many At Night (VIDEO)
- ‘Fool!’ Angry Wizkid Calls Out Reekado Banks On Twitter
- FCT Committee Bans #ENDSARS Protest in Abuja For Violating COVID-19 Guideline
- MC Oluomo Allegedly Sends Thugs To Disrupt #ENDSARS Protest in Lagos
- “Anonymous” Hacking Group Gives Nigerian Govt 72 Hours To #ENDSARS (VIDEO)
the protsters who first engaged her in a conversation were moved with compassion owing to her condition, hence a few of the protesters put means together in that moment and raised half a million naira for her.
The groundnut seller’s account details was shared online and many kind Nigerians, ias well as celebritie made lofty donations to her account.
But a recent update, confirms that the amount has gone up to a whooping N2.3million. See below;
The groundnut seller who simply went to sell her groundnut couldn’t hide her tears when she received the amazing news.