Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello has volunteered to lead the #ENDSARS protester since they have no “leader” he was reported to have said.
Given that the #ENDSARS protest is largely youth driven, Yahaya Bello is the youngest governor in Nigeria and he is currently in his second term as the executive governor of Kogi State.
Top Stories For You
- Disbanded SARS Allegedly Raided Homes In Lagos, Arrest Many At Night (VIDEO)
- ‘Fool!’ Angry Wizkid Calls Out Reekado Banks On Twitter
- FCT Committee Bans #ENDSARS Protest in Abuja For Violating COVID-19 Guideline
- MC Oluomo Allegedly Sends Thugs To Disrupt #ENDSARS Protest in Lagos
- “Anonymous” Hacking Group Gives Nigerian Govt 72 Hours To #ENDSARS (VIDEO)
Twitter user @emmaikumeh tweeted
“Yahaya Bello said he will volunteer to be a leader in the #EndSARS protest , since we don’t have a leader.
He also said he will be matching with youths from kogi State to Abuja to meet with president on the 24th of Oct”