On this episode of where to visit this holiday, we would be discussing fun places in Ibadan city. I have a list of six places you don’t want to miss out on whenever you’re in Ibadan.
- Number one place you don’t want to miss out on when you’re in Ìbàdàn is ILAJI RESORT.
Over head view of Ilaji Resort.
Ilaji mini zoo.
Pool arena, ilaji.
- Agodi Gardens comes second on the list.
Children playing ground, Agodi Gardens.
Agodi Gardens recreational Centre.
Agodi Gardens Park.
Agodi Gardens Lake.
Agodi Gardens mini zoo.
Agodi Gardens swimming pool.
- Third place you want to visit in Ibadan is Bower’s Tower.
Entrance of Bower’s tower.
Over head view of Bower’s Tower.
Bower’s tower staircase.
Bower’s tower full view.
- MAPO HALL is another place you don’t want to miss out on the next time you’re in Ibadan.
Outside view of Mapo Hall.
The classical structure of the hall.
Mapo Hall staircase.
- Fifth on the list is COCOA HOUSE.
Interior of Cocoa House.
- Sixth on the list is NATIONAL MUSEUM, IBADAN.
Outside view of the National Museum, Ibadan.
- The last place on the list is Frosty Ice-cream, Bodija.