Naija Gist

Slay Queen Suffers Horrific Injury as Vibrator Explodes Inside Her

Slay Queen Suffers Horrific Injury as Vibrator Explodes Inside Her

  • A lady is reported to have suffered injuries after her vibrator malfunctioned while she was masturbating
  • Reports have it that the sex instrument caught on fire midway through the session and she had to be rushed to the hospital
  • A photo of the sex toy is currently being calculated on social media and it appears to be half burnt.

A lady looking for a few minutes of sexual pleasure has suffered an unfortunate injury due to a device malfunction.

The lady is said to be in critical condition after her vibrator exploded inside her while she was masturbating.

Reports have it that the vibrator which was plugged in developed a fault and electrocuted her in the process.

Vibrator

The lady was reportedly rushed to the hospital where she is said to be recovering from her unfortunate injuries.

A photo of the sex device is currently circulating on social media and it can be seen with burn marks from the bottom down to the cable.

Read also: Couple Have Sex on Church Altar and Film It

In case you didn’t know, vibrators are vibrating sex toys that can be used to stimulate the sexual parts of ladies.

These devices are often used during masturbation or sex to amplify the experience.

Follow Naija.fm on our social media handles FacebookInstagram, and Twitter to keep up with trending news, breaking news, entertainment news.

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button