September 9, 2012
By Olamide Jasanya
Nollywood actor, Nonso Diobi has revealed to his fans his relationship status and how it has affected his sexual life.
The Anambra State-born actor disclosed this during one of his bonding sessions with his fans on Twitter.
In a question and answer session which led to some revelations, one of the fans, with handle @vic14rud asked Diobi
if he was single. He responded in the affirmative. Another fan then asked when last he had sex and he replied ’2 years ago’.
What are his plans for the next ten years? ’Get married, b a good fada and hubby‘.
He also mentioned Business as what keeps him busy when not on set, actress Uche Elendu as the Nigerian actress he would like to marry and ‘Pride of a Princess’ as the best movie he has featured in.
Diobi who was first noticed in ‘Border Line’ movie, shot to limelight with his role in ‘Hatred‘. He has since featured in more Nollywood films and is an ambassador for a popular telecommunication company in the country.
- Goldie’s Revelation: ‘My Favourite Sex Position’
- Stevie Wonder says Frank Ocean is ‘confused’ over gay revelation
- Chevrolet Celebrates 100 Years
- Twitter verifies Omotola
- Seal’s Marriage To End After 6 Years
- 35 Years after KSA, OBEY unite
- Dencia’s dog has a Twitter account!
- Ayana leaves Swe Bar after 6 years
- Manchester City wins EPL after 44 years
- Oluchi gets her Twitter account verified